XNA Lara Download

XNA Lara Download
(XNA Lara developed by Dusan Pavlicek at Tomb Raider Forums, Image by doppeL

Friday, March 11, 2011

How Tomb Raider Entered My Life


So... When I was about the age of five years old, I had just gotten a Sony Playstation.
I remember that I was going to Game Stop, to get some games for, but was it not fate, in a way, that only one stood out to me? It was a brown case, with a, brunette, woman holding a pair of dual pistols...
At that time, my parents didn't know much about how the game rating system worked... So they got it for me, and from the beginning, I was hooked... Like all other Tomb Raiders, I started out in Lara's Mansion, and from that point on, it was history.

I spent a full year playing that game, and by the time i found out there was more, I was already four games behind, about two years until the release of Angel of Darkness... So I did whatever I could to get my hands on anything Tomb Raider.

And by the time, Legend came out, I was playing it, almost non stop, every single day of the week. Now I am here, awaiting the release of the reboot of the series, writing some early stages of stories that I am going to work on in my free time, and beginning to share my Tomb Raider history.

In my next update, I am going to talk about my experience playing through Tomb Raider 1 accompanied with some screenshots, and some little tips and tricks innate found useful during gameplay.

Stay tuned!

1 comment:

If you are planning on commenting on this post, I would like to ask that comments are, well thought out, and not too much negativity. But still share your opinion.